The Journal of Jewish Education has been the premier journal in the field of Jewish education for over 80 years.
The mission of the Journal of Jewish Education is:
- To offer a standard of excellence for research and practice in Jewish education;
- To provide an outlet and an archival location for scholarship reflecting multiple ideological perspectives, multiple educational settings, and multiple disciplines;
- To grow the field of research in Jewish education through the dissemination of scholarship;
- To serve as a source of reflection and stimulus for rich and complex views of Jewish education in order to better understand it, to improve its practice, and to contribute to a vibrant Jewish future.
- Contact Information: JournalofJEd@gmail.com.
Online access to current and back issues of the Journal (members only login)
Related Research Organizations
Association for the Social Scientific Study of Jewry (ASSJ), a cross-disciplinary international organization of individuals, whose research concerns the Jewish people throughout the world.